Booking and Cancellation Policy
- ‘User’ is requested to communicate, well in advance, for performing their desired ritual on a particular date & time. It will ease out the entire process & the ‘event’ could be well managed.
- ‘User’ residing in India has to pay an advance immediately or before the scheduled date (the actual amount depends upon the type of ritual to be performed), once the ritual is finalized through www.kelkarguruji.com Balance amount has to be paid to the ‘service provider’ on the actual date of performance of the said ritual.
- ‘User’ residing outside India has to pay 100% advance immediately or before the scheduled date (the actual amount depends upon the type of ritual to be performed), once the ritual is finalized through www.kelkarguruji.com
- Event booked could be cancelled / re-scheduled by intimation from the ‘user’, only up to 5 days prior to the scheduled date. ‘User’ is advised to communicate by any of prevailing method such as by telephone call / E – mail / Message, etc. In such cases, only 50% of an advance amount paid will be returned to the ‘user’.
- In case of cancellation of confirmed proposed ‘event’ with a short notice (Less than 5 days), without adequate and valid reason, advance paid for that particular ‘event’ won’t be refunded.
- The timing for the ritual to be performed could be decided & fixed in advance. The timing once fixed can’t be unilaterally changed by the ‘user’, without the consent from the ‘service provider’ in advance.
- The intimation period for cancellation / re-scheduling will be calculated backwards from the actual fixed date for that particular ritual at ‘user’s place.
- In case, the scheduled ‘event’ could not be performed by the ‘service provider’ due to any unavoidable circumstances, responsibility of www.kelkarguruji.com limits to either re-scheduling the event as per convenience of ‘user’ or refund advance amount paid.
- ‘User’ has an option to avail the ‘service’ without material. In such case, ‘user’ has to read the list of material carefully and procure all possible things prior to the ‘event’. This will avoid any unnecessary delay & ensure smooth execution of an ‘event’.
- ‘Service provider’ / ‘mediator’ will not be responsible for any errors in the ‘event’, arising due to lack / inadequate quantity or quality of any material when user prefer an option of ‘service without material’.
- In order to avail video shooting facility through www.kelkarguruji.com , for any household ritual like Puja / Shanti / Shodash Sanskar, etc. the ‘user’ has to pay 100% advance immediately or before the scheduled date, once the ritual is finalized. The actual amount to be paid depends upon the expected time (in hours) involved in completing that particular ritual.
- Video shooting will be done with the help of a tripod, suitably placed at your house. No extra person will be made available for shooting purpose.
- Only raw soft copy of video clip/s of your entire ritual shoot will be shared with you. There would be no editing of video clip/s done from our side.
- Video clip/s will be shared with you on your provided mail ID, through Google Drive or any suitable media. We don’t take any liability, if the said video clip is not properly reached to you due to your inactive status of mail ID or Internet problem or any other problem whatsoever.
- You may collect the video clip/s from us, on your pen drive / external hard disc / DVD / CD, with prior appointment.
GET IN TOUCH