- This Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the web site and your membership in the ‘Service’. By accessing the website or becoming a member, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and accept this agreement and agree to the terms, conditions, notices, and disclosures contained or referenced herein.
- The www.kelkarguruji.com web site is for the personal use of individual members and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, unless registered and approved as an ‘Affiliate’ of www.kelkarguruji.com Commercial endeavors include providing links to other web sites, whether deemed competitive to www.kelkarguruji.com or otherwise. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the web site, including unauthorized framing of/or linking to the web site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- www.kelkarguruji.com shall be entitled to recover from you, your successors, heirs, assigns, etc. any profit, revenue, benefit, etc., which you have gained/ received, expected or going to receive with penalty @ 75% of such profit/ revenue/ benefit by unauthorized use of this web site.
- The ‘Services’ are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable laws of India. Without limiting the foregoing, the ‘Services’ are not permitted to be used by minors (which means, in most jurisdictions, those under the age of 18) or temporarily or indefinitely suspended members. Your use of www.kelkarguruji.com web site represents and warrants that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If the User agrees to inform www.kelkarguruji.com his/her subsequent disability to enter into any contract, subsequent disability shall entitle www.kelkarguruji.com to restrict / change / terminate this agreement at its own discretion.
- www.kelkarguruji.com acts as a ‘mediator’ between ‘user’ willing to get doorstep service for their targeted Hindu ritual/s (hereafter called as an ‘event’) and the experts performing the rituals / Hindu Priest / Purohit / Pundit / Bhatji / Guruji (hereafter called as ‘service provider’). Even if ‘user’ makes a booking through this site, the contract would be between the ‘user’ & ‘service provider’, to whom we assign a particular work. The name & contact details of the ‘service provider’ will be provided to the ‘user’, after confirmation of booking.
- For smooth execution of an ‘event’, ‘user’ is advised to contact ‘service provider’ at the earliest after confirmation of booking, to verify the list of materials or pay advances (if any) for procurement of materials, in case ‘user’ has chosen option to avail service with material. We recommend ‘user’ to select the service with material to ensure availability of proper & best required material.
- The ‘service provider’ would be an independent ‘contractor’ and not an agent /employee of www.kelkarguruji.com , whatsoever. In such cases, ‘mediator’ is not liable for their acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches, negligence or for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting there from.
- Although we commit ourselves for a careful choice and control of the ‘service provider’, we assume no liability for the performance of arranged services and guarantee with regard to the quality. The relevant ‘service provider’ shall be liable in his own responsibility.
GET IN TOUCH